Most of our products are certified, that means products are tested and aproved for safe and long lasting usage.
- GS mark – equipment meets German and, if available, European safety requirements
- CE marking – certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Teflon fabric protector – invisible finish forms a protective barrier around fibers to deliver durable, long-lasting repellency against oil- and water-based stains. Provides from impacting the look, touch, feel, color or breathability of the fabric.
- INSPEC – demonstrates that a manufacturer has reached, and can maintain, a consistently high standard of production
- Bureau Veritas Certification Mark – is recognized and respected throughout the world as a valued symbol of reliability, sustainability and trust.
- AUVA – materials, equipment, machines and work processes are investigated with the aim of creating a human and safe working environment.
Roundslings have GS mark and that asures product has passed testing for safety requirements.
Safety harnesses have CE marking, Teflon fabric protector, INSPEC and Bureau Veritas Certification mark.
Ultimate safety harnesses have CE marking, AUVA and Bureau Veritas Certification mark.